40-Day After-Six Internet fast - Day 3

Day 3 of my 40-Day After-Six Internet fast, so far so good. It's a good feeling. I realize it makes a LOT of difference when you commit yourself to do something and put it on paper. For me, I printed this commitment form, like a contract, and taped it on the headboard, signed by me, with spaces for three witnesses, my brother, my mom and dad. One time I woke up and my dad was reading my contract, so funny. Well, that's accountability I need.

Yesterday, I went to office to finish up the Book of Hope Filipino. The project was due yesterday that we stayed there til 10PM to finish proofreading the books. Apparently the hired translator (from OMF mind you) didn't quite do a good job with the translation, which she already got away with her pay. The Filipino translation was so bad, as if you were reading the writing of a Chinese-Filipino.

Today, I'm taking life as simple as I could. Thank God one subject is already done, my Personal Life Management professor had to leave early for some scheds (he's our school president Dr. CQ) so he left us with a series of instructors to teach us instead. But with requirements already done for PLM, attending the class is only needed.

Monday and Tuesday, I will be going to our school retreat in Rizal, excited to rest and worship!

No comments:

Post a Comment