She's the one...


Her name is Antonette, Nette for short (she doesn't want to be called Tonette, because it's too gay daw). She's a dentist. She's a youth leader in ICS and a volunteer for Philippine Health Care Ministries as volunteer dentist to various missions local and soon abroad. A woman with a passion for God and the lost. I haven't told her yet, but I'm very proud of her, and I'm grateful to God that He gave me someone as thoughtful and committed to God as her. I'm not into flowery eloquences now, but these thing I know:
  • I always want to make her smile and laugh, even at the expense of myself, which I don't normally do.
  • It's more than 'co-incidence' that our ways have met. Everything fell into place at the right place and the right time.
  • When we talk, there's no awkward moment even in silence knowing that she is just there and I'm just here.
  • I miss her when we're not together. Even when we just met the day before. It seems like days.
  • She met my parents, I met hers. And we received blessings from both families.
  • I have peace in my heart.
  • I love her already, but the more I spend time and know her that love continues to flourish and grow...
I asked her and she said 'yes' on December 28, Thursday, between 10-11PM at Baywalk.

Finally I've found the one whom I'd spend my life with.

Please do pray for us.

3 comments:

  1. pls take care of my bestfriend..i really hoep it's you for her...=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pls take care of my bestfriend..i pray you're the one for her too...God bless your relationship..hope to see you soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love God above all else and obey Him... we're praying for you both!

    ReplyDelete