This was an interesting day. Ate Merla and I met to take some footage of the University Belt. I'm making a video presentation for Chi-Alpha promotion. It's good to be back in the University Belt. We started with UE, San Sebastian, CEU, FEU, PSBA then UST, my alma mater. Going into UST, there's something nostalgic about the campus. It brought back a lot of memories during college. A lot though has changed... for the better.

Embarrassing as it sounds, I haven't got my diploma since I graduated in 2004. I've been wanting to get it but I didn't had the chance to be in the area until now. So I went to the Main Building and processed my diploma. It took less than an hour and my BS Architecture diploma was already in my hands. I know it will mean a lot to my parents.



After I and Ate Merla parted ways, I went to Ortigas to see Netty. I missed the girl so much. We've realized that seeing each other once a week wasn't enough even though we talk over the phone every evening. But in part, being away for a while brought some benefit, that we missed and longed to see each other more. We went to Market! Market! for dinner. At first we ought to see a movie, but we thought it won't really allow us to just talk and catch up. So after dinner we went to Starbucks in EDSA Central and stayed and talk some more. I've been wanting for us to pray together to dedicate our relationship to the Lord, though I know both of us have been continuously praying for each other. As we leave, we prayed a prayer of dedication and thanksgiving for His goodness to us and each other. I love her more today and everyday it grows.

1 comment:

  1. i know your relationsip has been soliciting lots of inggit...hehe..that's because you are so made for each other...=)

    ReplyDelete