It's been a while since I have blogged. Schedules have been busy lately. I'm blogging here in Starbucks near our school. This morning I woke up early with lack of sleep just like the past few days. Hurried to prepare because I had a meeting with one of my freelance clients in Makati. After the meeting had lunch and went here because perhaps the library is still closed few minutes after chapel service at school.

I've undergone a series of downers and drainers in the past few days. It's one of those days again. What's the use of doing all this if not for Him? I need a fresh encounter with Him again. I do thank God for giving me a partner whom just her mere company wipes out my exhaustion. Next week I'm going up to Baguio for a campus ministry event, hopefully I would find rest there. Please do include me in your prayers.
  • Physical, mental endurance
  • Protection from troubles and temptations
  • Provision of resources need for me to do my ministry

No comments:

Post a Comment