Been offline lately because DSL is down. Arrggh. Using an internet card dial-up. Life is simple today :) Came home at 11PM. Boys went to Starbucks Binondo after visiting a youth's mother. Had cellgroup in the afternoon, everyone seem to have burdens in their heart. Thank God even if I don't have psychiatric abilities I could lift them up in prayer. Life is good.


Thursday. Christmas is early at church. I already put up the Christmas tree. I like assembling the Christmas tree, gives me the holiday spirit. Beside is a huge box where the church puts in food donations to give away on Christmas.


Thursday. In the evening after drum lesson was our leadership meeting. We had a break from meeting. It was the celebration of the birthday of our pastor's wife. We had shabu-shabu/hotpot.


Friday. Traffic at Quirino Ave. I came in very late at Student Fellowship, an hour before 5PM. So dead. But it was a conincidence that Lorenzo Academy was having novena because of the Binondo fiesta. And students are required to attend novena. So there were less than 10 students who came. We managed to handle them all.


Wednesday. Splurging on food with Jo & Love. Made aimless wanderings in Makati after. It's good that I returned to schoo from client meeting to see Jo practice with her band. It was the last day I would see her before next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment