Nothing much to do today. Woke up pretty early. Had devotion in the morning. I wanted to go to SM North today to check out an earphone for my iPod but I slept and woke up exhausted because it was so hot. I suffered again those waking times when I couldn't move my body or utter a word, just manage to groan in mild panic because I couldn't get up. Spend time with family and bonding time with my cats 'cause I've been gone almost a week last week. Somehow the cats fail to recognize me for a few hours after a long time away from them.



Yesterday, we held a youth concert for our church org's youth org. Thank God 'cause it went well for me for a first time as a large event coordinator despite several hindrances. We had three bands and three sets of praise and worship sets for the whole afternoon. I played keyboards for the last set. The sanctuary of Caloocan Bethel was full of young people excited to jump and sing before the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment