Our DSL has just been restored. Praise the Lord! :D

Yesterday I went to Makati to deliver some goods to client. On the way to Glorietta, my car was stopped by a Makati police. My car is coded yesterday. But I thought I can take it out from 10AM-3PM as in Manila rules. But I just learned that it's different in Makati. I thought how come I wasn't caught one time when I took it on a Tuesday to school? Anyway to add insult to the injury, the officer found out that my license has already expired just day before. Arrgh.. this is not a good day I thought. I was so tempted to give him a bribe because he was making subtle hints for me saying, "Ano isusulat ko na ito (sa ticket)?" Partly it disgusts me that we have such kind of police. But thank God he spared me of guilt and misery if I bribed. So there goes the license. Will pick it up in 5 days in Makati City Hall.

Parked the car. Went to CDR-King to buy CD's and cases. Client needs 20 copies of the multimedia CD I made. So I made Starbucks my temporary office to work on the CD's. After finishing I met Erene and Jo to watch Corpse Bride. I liked the movie. Dark. So rooting for Corpse Bride. After movie delivered the stuff to client in Walter Mart and had dinner. Took Jo back to school where her car is parked. Went home very tired but managed to still chat on dial-up. I slept while chatting. Sorry... Gonna miss you Jo. She's going to Hongkong & Thailand and Bataan for two weeks. I'll see her probably in 2nd sem.

I just learned that I'm going to Samal Island, the island garden or garden island, in Davao for Chi Alpha retreat. So pumped.

No comments:

Post a Comment