Here at school, my sembreak has officially begun. I just submitted my paper to my professors. This morning woke up 12NN because I slept 4AM to finish the paper. I missed a client meeting. Will go to meet client in an hour. I still do not know how I will spend my hard earned semestral break. It's more than a month. First three weeks are still free. I'm preaching on the third Sunday. Davao in the fourth week and Banawe after... I heard there is a 9 day holiday week of Oct-Nov. That would be great. I really want to return to Banawe and try new things.

Now I'm bored. There's nothing to do. Just letting time pass before I leave for the meeting. School is a bitter-sweet environment. These are the idle times when you are not doing anything that you begin to think, "Where is my life headed?" "What's in store for me, God?"

No comments:

Post a Comment