I'm here right now in SM Mania. I had some photos printed. The youth are in Mall of Asia having their outdoor cellgroups. I had to stay at church this afternoon because I had to meet a young couple who responded to the altar call last time we had our Christmas concert. It was a fruitful talk I believe. Please do pray for them. I'm currently downloading this video for my illustration tomorrow when I stand on the pulpit. Amazingly, my sermon got through pretty quick this time. Thank God. Not unlike before... sleepless nights.

Tomorrow marks our 1st monthsary. Wow. And don't you "just-just" (basta-bastahin) our one month. One month is one month right? Tomorrow we'll celebrate. I miss her already since the last time we were together in UP Los Banos. I went there to take some video for this AVP I'm doing for Chi Alpha. On Wednesday I'm going up to Baguio for this campus ministry event.

I'm going now.

No comments:

Post a Comment