It's a rainy day today. Slept at 3AM this morning working on some posters for our upcoming Youth Worship night, got a little carried away. I was supposed to have a 9AM class today. Woke up 8AM to the sound of rushing wind, literally. Storm was so bad. I hesitated to go to school, knowing streets would be flooded then. But still I felt so bummed out because I wanna go to school but for sure I'm gonna be late, miss the morning quiz and be left embarrassed. Listening to AM radio, they suspended classes only after the students have gone to school, as usual.



I installed this free software called Google Earth where you can view satellite images of locations anywhere in the world. I could put in markers and label locations. I could even view my house from there, so does everyone's house from our youth. Somehow that gives me the creeps... they are watching us. Try also checking out Google Maps.

No comments:

Post a Comment