Psalm 45:10-12 (NASB)

Listen, O daughter, give attention and incline your ear:
Forget your people and your father's house;
Then the King will desire your beauty.
Because He is your Lord, bow down to Him.
The daughter of Tyre will come with a gift;
The rich among the people will seek your favor.
  1. As a son of God, I must listen and take heed to the Words of the Father.
  2. I must put off my identity for His identity; I should put Him above all relationships. ("He who doesn't hate his father or mother is not worthy of Me" - Jesus)
  3. It is only then that I will be seen righteous in His sight.
  4. He deserves our worship and submission.
  5. The world shall take note of you.
  6. And they will seek your help and favor for He is with you.
Lord, may I listen and take heed to your Word always. Help me forget the sinful and imperfect identity even though sometimes I put it on again and left guilty. Let my first priority be only You, in words and in deed. I thank You that through Your Son, I am made beautiful in Your sight. Therefore I will worship You forever because of Your great and mighty Name. And the world will see that You are Lord, You are Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment