Had a very tiring week. Stressful. Work, school and ministry catching up on me. Yesterday morning and this morning I drove for more than three hours visiting churches to promote for our sectional youth event. Weirdest day today. I was caught by an MMDA for changing lanes in the U turn slot in EDSA-Pasay. I thought my license would be confiscated. I've been caught a number of times. Mostly in Makati. But today was different. I was fined, my license returned and I will just have to pay the fine in the bank. After that, went to Blue Wave to have lunch. On the way out, we were halted by the parking attendant asking for my parking ticket. I had none. I entered the parking lot without paying, unknown that there was a parking fee & unknown that I entered through the exit gate (My bad. The exit sign was so big, but swear I didn't see it when I entered). And the guy was like asking me to pay P80 fine. They were saying they didn't leave their post. But how could a car sneak under nose without noticing? They called their OIC. My argument was they were giving me a fine for a mistake I commited because of their negligence. My hats off to the OIC. He reprimanded the parking attendant. But he also reprimanded my gently saying "ignorance of the law is not an excuse". All the time I thought their was parking fee, but wala naman pala! They let me go. Driving to church I thought, those drained my energy. It snowballed until youth fellowship. I was really drained.

My lolo is getting cremated on Monday. After church went to the funeral. Keeping vigil on the funeral also contributed to my stressful week. I wasn't also able to spend much study time since my works are in the laptop. Returning home, my mom told me that our househelp, the one who took care of my lolo, saw my lolo at our house, in their room, sitting on a wheelchair, smiling back! That caught me off-guard. I hate that feeling. I thought my mom shouldn't have told me that.

Tomorrow, my parents aren't going to church, they're staying in the funeral. Just me and my bro.

Still after all these... God, You're the best! Thank you for the grace that is continuously leading me in the completion of the good work You have given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment