Driving along a dark alley on my way home I was halted by a police car and realized I was driving on a one-way street. The cop came and took my license. Came back informing me that I would be fined P2000 for one-way traffic violation. I pleaded for a second-chance. He asked me where I came from. I came from school. Where? In the seminary. You go a seminary? Are you studying to be a priest? Sort-of. Then he checked out my books and stuff from the passenger seat to confirm I was a seminary student. I was. He asked for an ID. Then he said he'll let me go just this time.

I pondered a bit what just happened. What made the cop let go of me when he learned I'm a seminary student? Was it because he's earning pogi-points from God by being extra-lenient to people like me? Or would God tolerate my violation by giving me an escape? Whatever the answer is, I'm just glad he let me go.

Today I went early to school. I'm playing in chapel service. After chapel, went with Emmanuel to eat. Felt sleepy after so I slept in the car until 4:30PM. An hour after it was time for Hebrew class.

No comments:

Post a Comment