I am finally relaxing. Haven't blogged for a while because since last week I was bombarded with lots of stuff to do. It happened that my freelance work, school, campus ministry and other responsbilities conspired to demand high-priority tasks due that week. By the end of the week I was officially burned-out. But still I really thank God for HIS GRACE that brought me through. Without that, I would have already broken down. To Him be all the glory and the praises. Some highlights of my week:
  • Chi-Alpha Universidad de Manila launching last Thursday. There were around 20 plus students from UDM who came. We had games, food.. I also shared the message. Next week it's PUP's turn to launch their Chi-Alpha.
  • ASCM Concert last Friday, I was in-charge of visual and media. Because of this and another design due, I was out of sleep Friday. But the concert turned out awesome!
  • Youth Leadership Conference of Section 2 last Saturday.
I'm planning of enjoying my day tomorrow big time. I've been also experiencing some back pains from sitting in front of the computer for a long time. Please do pray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment