A little update on what happened on the weeklong celebration of my birthday... ok, the weeklong was just stir. But this year's birthday was fun.

SATURDAY. The youth at church "surprised" me with balloons with personal notes in them that I needed to pop. Before they came out I knew there was already something fishy going on. But it did surprised me with the way their surprise gift. I was touched. They told me that I shoot burst the balloons by sitting on them. I told them I'm scared of bursting a balloon with my butt (Since the dawn of my childhood party days and friend's I never joined a pop-a-baloon relay). So I just stomped on them! But they managed to convince me to pop just one. We celebrated with lots of food and my favorite ice cream! Thanks guys!

MONDAY. At 12MN text messages started coming. In the morning I had to go to school. This week's our foundation week. And I had to compete in a poster-making contest. It was great. I think we did good. I came in an hour late. Just then I was told that the time limit is 2 hours. Eventually, we did not made it within 2 hours. But we still finished the poster. I don't like unfinished projects I told my partner. Feedbacks we're positive. I think we worked on it for 3 hours. After that had lunch with Erene and Emmanuel. Then went to Reef Check to do some review on the website I was doing for them. They liked it. Went home. Celebrated with family.

TUESDAY. Had Bible Study with Metro students at 2. Then went to Central AG to meet UDM students and celebrate again. This time it was a triple-celebration. It was Glady, Harold and my birthday that were celebrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment