I realized I haven't blogged for a while. Last week had been busy because of school. School days are over, but there are still requirements to be done. I have finished some papers but as if it never runs out.

Even in the midst of paper cramming, I still manage to see a drama prepared by Manila Faith youth in their 31st anniversary this evening. The play is entitled "Bubungang Lata" by a renowned Filipino playwright which I already forgot the name. The concept is great. A central stage and the audience surrounds the stage. The setting is a make-shift skeleton of a shanty house so viewers couuld see the drama inside. That was really a great concept. Definitely a good resource back-up in the future. The actors are as always, coming from Manila Faith youth, versatile and great. I've always admired MFAG drama productions for their systematic and detailed productions. I stayed later in Kuya Jess' parsonage for coffee and cake and went home really late. But it was a refreshing time of encouragement and sharing. I needed that. They're having a sembreak camp in a few weeks in Pundaquit, Zambales. I hope I could join them. It would be great to hit the beach.

Today I led worship. Worked on my papers after I led second service. Lunched with family at Tokyo Tokyo. As always scoured every floor of the mall waiting for parents done doing grocery.

No comments:

Post a Comment