I enrolled this afternoon for second semester. I'm taking Hebrew 2, New Testament Theology and Pastoral Theology. I'm excited about Pastoral Theology subject. It will be taught by Ptr. Albert Clavo, senior pastor of Lighthouse Christian Community in Alabang. Downside is the class is from 9AM-4PM and will be held in LCC in Alabang, Muntinlupa. I have no idea, how to go there and how far it is, but I'm really excited to learn from Ptr. Clavo. I'm thinking I have to find a place to stay near Alabang Tuesday evenings because since the car is color-coded, it would be very difficult to commute from Caloocan to Muntinlupa, literally from north to south of Manila. After enrollment Erene, Mutya and I went to see a movie "Open Season" and had dinner.

Next week I'm off to APTS in Baguio for a young adults convergence. Then end of November I'm going to BOHOL!!! Finally. I'm going to dive with my dive buddies in Balicasag Island. This would be my second time to dive.

No comments:

Post a Comment