Today I finally got the hang of writing my term paper for a subject at school. And when it hits you the thoughts and ideas just flow. In half a day I was able to write 6 of minimum 10 pages required. But loooking at my scope I'm afraid still at 70% of my paper. It's my mom's birthday today, I couldn't believe I almost forgot this morning, my brother had to remind me, I think he just remembered when he came back for lunch. At 4PM, even though I don't want to leave the computer because I was so into the paper, I drove to school to submit my papers for another subject. I submitted the paper, then left. Dropped by Red Ribbon in Pasong Tamo to buy a cake for mom. Man, the people there are so disorganized. The queues getting long until our silent suffering was broken by a very angry manly lesbian customer demanding to speed up her order. They were like cockroaches startled then began scuttling around for cover...

No comments:

Post a Comment