Me and my little friend



I've just uploaded the pictures from my Bohol trip. I'm back in rush mode again. Here are some highlights of my trip:
  • Diving in Balicasag after my last dive 2 years ago in Anilao
  • Seeing sea turtles for the first time
  • Swimming against a school of barracudas (the one who killed Nemo's mom)
  • Vomiting my lunch after a sleep-deprived dive on the first day
  • Resting and sleeping without access to computer, internet... reading a good book facing a great view
  • Switching flights 3 times due to my work's Christmas party and typhoon Reming
  • Seeing the Chocolate Hills
  • Seeing, touching and getting a photo op with the tarsiers
  • Checking out the hispanic churches of Baclayon, Loboc and Albuquerque
  • Seafood!
I'm definitely hoping I'll be back in Bohol.

1 comment: