Color of the Day


Last Tuesday night I and Netty went out to dinner. I got out off class quite early so I got time to get a haircut. And when it was time to pick her up at the clinic, we were wearing the same color of shirt. Now, blue, black or something dark would be fine. It was not the first time we find ourselves wearing the same color of clothes on a date, we find ourselves wearing yellow one time. This time I was wearing baby pink and she was wearing brighter shade of pink! I know some people would perceive this as something cute. And I know a couple who took it as a 'sign' that they were meant for each other. It was funny and awkward at the same time when we got to the mall 'cause you would feel everyone's looking at you. I could imagine people thinking, "Of all the colors they would agree on wearing, pink pa." But nevertheless, after a while the consciousness wears off and we had a great time. We had Thai dinner and a regular stop at DQ. It was all good.

There are days when most people that you would meet and come across with are wearing the same color of shirt. It was like that yesterday. I took the train to Recto and there were a handful of people wearing the same color as mine--yellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment