Day in the Life

Today I was able to finally able to get some good rest after last week's rush of work, ministry and in-betweens. I dozed by 9PM and woke up around 10AM--a gud 13 hours of sleep. But I still feel a bit weak (no energy) I figured this was because I stopped lifting weights. My tummy's getting bigger (again). So I need to get back on a regular routine exercise. Over the weekend I was able to finish a project. But there's more to do for this week. The Singaporeans from Trinity Christian Center are back again and this time they are doing trainings for five evenings (6-9PM) at our church that started tonight. Nice to see Ptr. Edwin and Ptr. Carmelo again. And tonight's seminar about Spiritual Parenting was very meaty and helpful. I need to get back on blogging. But for now, gotta sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment