Day in the life: Glorietta After

  • It's back to school for me here at ASCM. I'm enrolled to two subjects whose professors "hindi ko masakyan." One subject perhaps the better one is Counselling with Dr. Zonia Tappeiner, but she's still not in 'til next week. Mondays and Tuesdays are my school days.
  • Finally I got to see Netty after 8 days. We saw Rendition. Good movie.
  • Sad to discover that Jolibee's Amazing Aloha is phased out again. Do only few people really appreciate Amazing Aloha??
  • Happy to see that finally Starbucks' Christmas Blends are back! (My favorite is peppermint mocha)
  • It's my first time to visit Glorietta after the explosion that killed 11 people and injured scores. Glorietta 2 is still closed. The stalls on the hallway that goes through Landmark is closed on one side. Even though the mall is trying to pull in its patrons through sales and Christmas decors the shadow of that sad Friday afternoon looms. There were only few people around. Shops close earlier. And the security check-ups take longer. It's a gloomy feeling altogether, and it's Christmas season. "Lord, teach us to number our days aright" (Ps. 90:12).

No comments:

Post a Comment