Starstruck

It was quite a very interesting and rare night for us tonight. Netty and I went to the premier of the evangelistic movie Rebound this evening at Victory Christian Fellowship in Robinsons Galleria. I was given complimentary tickets because I made the movie website (please check it out). Anyway, as we went down the basement parking, I had a hard time looking for one until I found a guy hurrying to his car, so I put my flashers on. And imagine our surprise when we recognized who it was... it was Piolo Pascual! Perhaps he was came from the evening service of VCF. Netty was like sayang we didn't get a chance to see him longer. And I was like, "I just took the place of Piolo's car..." (insert starstruck Anime eyes, hehe). After that episode, we went to the cinema, we found some friends who were already on the queue and took our seats. And then Gary Valenciano and family show up and took the seats in front of us. As in naistarstruck kame. I could literally just stretch out my hand and call his attention. They were there to support his son Gabriel because he's the lead of the movie. Ala lang, just wanted to share ... starstruck siguro. And praise God because these guys people of great influence in media have come to know Christ and more and more people from that field are getting to know Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment