Day in the Life: Work, work, cough, cough, work

1AM and still awake. Just finishing off some projects. Though they don't really run out. Been kind of sick for three days now. I forgot how it started. But I suspect its the mad heat these days. I have a bad sore throat, dry cough, clogged nose and headache and sore muscles. Exag?? Not really. It's weird because only gets worse during night time. But when its past 12 like now, I feel better even with the cough and flu.

Today, got a morning call from US after barely 3 hours of sleep for a conference call with my boss and other team mates. After the meeting, parents already awake, had breakfast and went back to sleep. Woke up 12 noon. Do more work. Watch a bit TV then work again. I was planning on visiting the bank, then visit the doctor and have a haircut. I was only able to do the last one. I missed the doctor who just left when I arrived. Dropped parents to a wedding. Proceed to SM Manila. Had a good haircut. Walked around and ate dinner. Went back to church to pick up parents.

Caught American Idol on TV, the contestants sang Shout to The Lord by Hillsong.

No comments:

Post a Comment