And the rest, as they say, is History



On January 16, 2010, I committed myself to the love of my life, Mary Antonette Q. Cadimas, for life.

My vow: My Dearest Netty, No one would imagine that that fateful encounter three years ago will find us here today. I thank God, because I wouldn’t want to be anywhere else but to be finally here and commit myself to you in marriage. You are God’s grace to me. You have been there through my victories and struggles. And I am ready to spend my life with you. Before our God, and our beloved family and friends, I promise that I will love you and take care of you as long as we both shall live. And even until our eyes grow weak and our minds fade, my heart will be yours forever. Mary Antonette Cadimas, I love you, and thank you for loving me.










Links:

On-site video by Raymund Vince Cruz
Brznf's Facebook Album
Richard's Facebook Album
Zarah Jane's Facebook Album
Yna's Facebook Album

Pre-wedding:
Pre-nup Photos @ La Mesa Eco Park
Surprise Wedding Pre-party c/o BFGFC Youth

1 comment:

  1. congratulations patrick & to your lovely wife nette :)

    i enjoyed watching the videos.

    God bless this new chapter in your lives.. together. :)

    aimee

    ReplyDelete