God in all my senses

Today I have this conscious decision to expose myself to God's presence in all of my senses. Eyes to see God's beauty, ears to hear his voice, speech to praise his name and hands to lift in worship. Praise God because I have hit breakthrough, after much prayer and desperation, I pray I am on my way. Indeed it's in returning to the center of God's presence that His purpose is revealed, that my eyes are once more open to the spiritual. Yesterday, I spoke at a youth group in Bulacan. I had a sermon with me, but after much discernment chose to share from my recent experiences--of how God's love never fail despite our weaknesses, that in fact his love is made perfect in our weaknesses. I am reminded once more that when we are in the center of God's will everything is in-sync, no room for confusion. God conducting the universe to communicate His message to you. What seem to be coincidences become pieces of a greater puzzle of His will and desire, affirming Your place in His eyes. From songs sung yesterday and today, from the message heard from and away from the pulpit, to the writings of men and prophets. Truly, His invisible qualities clearly seen from what has been made, so that we are without excuse.

No comments:

Post a Comment