Testimony - Flight Tickets Covered!

This week we were invited to go to Iloilo City to conduct Chi Alpha training there. To get there we have to fly there. And though there were a couple of promos left and right, I was not able to find one. So I booked a regular fare for a regular fare amount for both of us. Though this expense was not in our agenda, we went ahead with the purchase because we believe God funds His work (amen!). So I decided to text blast some friends to pray for us for the need to be met. And after a few minutes when I sent out the text message, a partner called and set-up a meeting with us informing us that she will help us with the need. Praise God because we didn't expect this immediate response. When we received the support it was a check written with the amount that covered the airfare and travel expenses. Thank You God for touching this sister, bless her a hundredfold. Thank you guys for all who prayed with us to meet this need. And thank You God for giving me a chance to step in faith. Another "route marker" to remind me that God does provide. 

No comments:

Post a Comment