Take Them Further: Raise Disciple-Makers

This is the first week in 2014 that I ministered in the campus, and it's great to be back after almost a month of holiday rest. This semester I'm leading groups of young guys throughout my days in the campus. And it's a privilege and blessing to invest in their lives.

The thing about discipleship is that when you disciple students, don't just envision them to become good Christians. Take them further. Envision them that in the future they will also become disciple-makers. I think having this mindset calibrates the way you prepare and equip them. Are you just training them to be disciples, or disciple-makers? A quote from Andy Stanley, "It's not what you do, but who you raise."

The photos below were from last Wednesday, one of my leaders discipleship group.



No comments:

Post a Comment