Last night I slept with a very hard headache. My dad painted the door in our room and the fumes made me really dizzy.

Woke up at around 9am in a designer mode, to go to a client in Makati. It has been almost 3 weeks of collaboration with this project and still no definite direction as to how the final design should look like. I was hoping today might change that. I made a good second layout. I know it when I see one. I won't settle for mediocre outputs. I had high hopes. But when I presented my layout to the client, it was softly rejected. I noticed my spirit go from confident to gloomy even as I talked with the client. I'm not good in hiding feelings. The bottom-line I realized was just follow what the client says. I left their office at lunchtime.

I dropped by Asturias in UST to had the Purpose Driven Life in Tagalog, which my typing team industriously encoded in Word, photocopied for the campus cellgroup in Valenzuela. We typed it because I wanted a week-by-week sections of the PDL to be given weekly, this was to minimize the cost of production from buying a complete book. I still hadn't take lunch.

Then I decided to visit the UST registrar to ask for a transcript of records of my college course. I wanted to make sure I already graduated. I was supposed to graduate last March. I confirmed I already graduated because I am on the list of graduates. One worry off my mind.

Then to pass the time of waiting for the photocopies to be done, I decided to go to SM Manila to watch Kill Bill Vol. 2. Just like the college days. It was a whole tour of the University Belt, Quiapo and Lawton. I arrived in the middle of the movie and watched it from beginning to end. I almost failed to check the time that I left the mall at 6pm, rushing to catch the xerox shop open.

No comments:

Post a Comment