Watched Spiderman 2 for the second time this afternoon together with the youth. The movie house was jam-packed we had to sit on the isle for a while. It wasn't much of a movie experience unlike the first time I saw it in Greenhills during its last full show at 12 midnight. This time I again encountered typical movie wreckers I would call it...

First was this guy who as if his girlfriend was blind/dumb that he need to describe and explain the logic of everything that happens on the screen. Like "yeah I can see that..." Second was this kid who got her foot stuck in the chair and began screaming and her mother thinks it's amusing. I didn't like that the movie board rated this movie a GP (General Patronage) if that means letting in kids who have short attention spans play house inside the movie house. Third was this old lady who is hyper-reactive in every fight scene where she would suddenly shout inaudible comments when Spiderman is losing to Dr. Octopus.

But then again, this isn't my private movie house...

After the movie one by one we started to part and go home. When we got to Caloocan, only four of us boys were left, so we decided to eat dinner. But we dropped by first to Caloocan Bethel to visit Mimi and invited their youth band to join us at dinner.

So I had quite a day. I got home exhausted. But it's all good. Yet I'm a little behind schedule at work. Need to recharge...

No comments:

Post a Comment