This morning I came went to the district's ministers meeting in West Avenue, QC. Met a handful of friends and 'colleagues'. Generally I still need to get used to these meetings. I felt insignificant, not because I want to be significant, but I felt this is not a place for a 'kid'. I came in late, and by myself, my dad was supposed to come with me but passed the last minute because he still needs to prepare his sermon notes for this Sunday.

After lunch I went to a client meeting in Megamall. We're still closing in a deal with a big-time client. This guy talks and acts like Simon Cowell of American Idol, as in. He acts 'mataray' and tact with matching crossed arms and legs. Really comical, but a guy you wouldn't want to frustrate.

While waiting for Larry the client. I went to Powerbooks to buy a Dan Brown book, "Angels and Demons" is the prequel to Brown's best-selling novel "Da Vinci Code". Dan Brown's novels are the only novels that I can read in three to four days. That's how good the story is (Except for his fictional negativism towards Christianity, particularly the Catholics). I'm not fond of reading think novels, except for the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

No comments:

Post a Comment