Learning to Walk in Trust

Woke up unusually early today at 6. I think it was an involuntary alarm that woke me up because I was hoping to watch the live feed of the Amazing Race in Studio 23. I learned that the Philippines will be host to last two (2) pit stops before the finish line of the race. One will be in the Coconut Palace in Manila and El Nido in Palawan. Cheers to the Philippines.

There was nothing to watch and it so happened it was time for Joyce Meyer and Benny Hinn ministries back to back on TV.

Listening to them is always a blessing of the soul. Here are some messages that impacted me as I listeded to the preaching:

God's mercies are new every morning - because we tend to use up all that was yesterday. - Joyce Meyer (Funny but thank God)

"What would make you enjoy your life today?" - Joyce

Following Christ will cost you much, it costs everything... And thank God I have nothing. - Katherine Kuhlman from Benny Hinn

During this time God's presence was very present as I felt his love for me. He reminded me to trust only in him and not by my own strength. I have been surrounded lately with politics and ministry that I missed sticking with the basics of making God smile.

Am I making God smile?

Later I will be in campus ministry.

No comments:

Post a Comment