Got to see two movies this evening in cable. 'X-men 2' & 'Panic Room' starring Jodie Foster. Seems like years since the Panic Room was in theaters when it was only two years ago. I like Jodie Foster, also in movies 'Anna and the King' & 'Contact'.

I would like to watch movies in theaters but haven't got time because of schedule. I would like to see 'Alexander' & 'Santa Santita'. Saw in TV they were promoting 'OK Ka Fairy Ko The Movie.' Something in me got excited, somehow it reminisces me of my younger years.

There is an on-going three day sale in a mall today. So wanted to go to the other mall (Robinson's Place) because there are more selections there. But time doesn't permit so instead went to Tutuban where there's a Robinson's Department Store. I got a Guess shirt at 70% discount (it was around 2k in original)- imagine that. Hope I can drop by the mall tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment