It's second week of school. I had a 9:30 class in the morning. Set alarm at 7am, woke up 7am but unconciously fell asleep and woke again at 8am. It was rush time. Don't wanna give a late-comer impression in class, but I'm not really a morning person. So hurriedly I took a shower, put on clothes and run to the LRT station.

The class had just started when I came. Today is Stress and Conflict Management. We were made to sit in a circle and do some 'bonding.' One of my classmate is Kuya Chad Visca, the District Youth Director of STDC.

We took lunch together and we parted ways after that. I went to office in Makati to sign some papers and talk with my boss overseas.

Went back to school. Lounged at the farthest corner in the library and reviewed for my Bible class. Dozed of a little. One hour before class I went up to the prayer room to pray and pour out my heart to God. It was a refresher and He was there. "Get up, take up your mat and go home..."

My class in Romans to Revelation is fun. There's always a new insight to discover; a new fact to be learned. I got to share some insights that got the approval of my professor. I am learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment