It's 1:35AM. I feel very, very tired now. My body wants to sleep, but my mind still have other things in mind... Just a little blogging...

My schedules had been cramped right now. I'm juggling school, work and church all at the same time. Business has been good, my projects currently counts to five. What a blessing! - Imagining I didn't even looked for them, they just came to me. Just got my fortnight paycheck from by boss. I'm itching to spend it on buying a laptop.. but not yet. These are the better days. Prosperous.

I'm already getting adjusted getting back on being a student. Every Tuesday and Wednesday I go to school and focus on doing requirements. Most of the vacant time is spent in the library, reading, secretly muching and napping. It's cool they got free internet and everyone's browsing on either Yahoo or Friendster.

I experienced this week of what it means to be 'in season & out of season.' This week started rough and its been like this the whole week. Sucks. I am distracted. But school was like an unavoidable force inching its way into my schedule. I have to go and study and connect even when I'm out of season. It was hard. I wish next week would be better.

+

Today, I dropped by to my friend's church to pick up some tapes. I'm playing keyboards in his wedding few weeks from now. When I arrived I met one of his youth. And to my shock she was pregnant! I was grieved. She is one of the more active young people in his church. She was still in school and very young.. a surprise twist of life. I felt very concerned for this kid. Before I left, I prayed with her for strength, financial providence and good health.

I felt mixed emotions. I believe that there are no accidents in getting pregnant. I mean, one has come a long way to be pregnant. How can a person not avoid this kind of temptation? But that's that. There's nothing we can do about it. I'm glad that this kid has already accepted the baby - a baby girl. And I pray that this baby will be loved by the people around her.

No comments:

Post a Comment