Today I woke up from a very angry text from my project manager. I'm delayed of work. I was supposed to give it last night, but after she bid to sleep, I did also. I still haven't regained my lack of sleep from last week. Last week was one of the busiest week of the year. I juggled between school, work and ministry.. I preached that Sunday, and by the grace of God it went well.

Last week I went to two Christmas parties. One was our church's Christmas party and the other was our young people's Christmas party. Of course, the youth Christmas party rocked.

Today, one of my short-term goals had come to pass. I got a new laptop. I've been hoping and confessing it for months, that I will buy one. I got an ASUS A2 laptop that almost performs like my desktop PC. I bought it because I'm a very mobile person. I also had DSL just last week. That was because, we needed a phone line and before when I get online, the phone line is always busy. My dad needs it for business.

No comments:

Post a Comment