Went to Cartimar this afternoon for some fish-shopping. I'm slowly rebuilding my reef aquarium. It was very traffic in Cartimar, luckily we got a parking space immediately after arriving. I was also on the hunt for Christmas ponsettias, which I theorize would cost cheaper since Christmas day is over, but when we got to the plant shop there was not a single ponsettia to be found! I theorize they purposely kept it because it is already out of season.

I've been also on the hunt for other Christmas stuff or items that were in sale. I got a camping tent for P999.00. The tent occupies 4 persons; good for camping. I'm still looking for a cheap capiz parol. Also got a microwave oven on sale at P2500.

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve. Probably I'll fill up my reef tank. Eat my fill at noche buena.. I'm doing baked potatoes hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment