Christmas is near.

Today was our Christmas service at church. The youth had prepared two Christmas presentations. One was a human video entitled 'The Bridge' which I got from Master's Commission team when I was in AIYS. The church was full. I led worship. I introduced a song called 'In The Secret', which to some may sound familiar because though a Christian song, it was once a soundtrack of a teeny movie called 'She's All That' which stars Rachel Leigh Cook.

I have been sleeping too late because of the new DSL and the laptop. That's why also lately I'm having pimples. I plan to visit a dermatologist hopefully. Still tired from last two week's schedule. And it seems things kept coming up. I'm not spared from work even in Christmas season... In the States, instead of calling this season 'Christmas' they call it 'Holiday' season. True, as pastor had preached, the world has been putting Jesus in the back seat of Christmas.

After Christmas I'm planning to go back to Banaue. Though I'm not sure because from 8 people who would come with me we decreased to only three. I don't like it when people assume somethings which are not... Haay.

As time goes by, I'm realizing I'm slowly becoming less of the free, adventurous person I once was. They're have been a lot of stuff that keeps me from soaring free.. each one weighing you down.. work, commitments, responsibilities, financial responsibilites, and people.. I guess my social circle is smaller than an average person cause I cannot handle too much acquaintances.

No comments:

Post a Comment