Just finished chatting with Kim. It was a good day today. Went to Jerald's place this afternoon to play badminton at their rooftop. They have set up a badminton court complete with nets.. Best of 3 of race to 50.. I won. I'm sure my body will ache tomorrow. Mind you I was in the Badminton varsity during high school but there were better players than me, so I know few strategies and moves.. but I totally forgot how the scoring works and whose turn when.

After that we went to Pizza Hut in Tutuban Center. We ordered a fried-chicken stuffed crust pizza cause I wanted to try it. It was good. It was a nice food trip. After that we went to McDonalds in Masangkay to try the McCollosus something like that.. not bad.. My parents were in the area getting a haircut. We went home together.

No comments:

Post a Comment