"The last one to die is Hope." - A Russian Proverb

Haven't blogged for a while. School is nearly wrapping up, just when I began to see the significance and benefit of reading books. My Bohol trip was cancelled since my friends and I can't make our schedules meet. I purchased a bench press so I could do my workout at home.. no one looking and to be intimidated to. By the way, just this week, when I dropped by our school's office, Ate Gigi already gave me my first debut appearance on the cover of a music CD. It was contemporary Christian CD by our school president's son's band called the Quinley Tribe. No facial exposure cause I was taken from the back letting go of a balloon.. nothing fancy.. but cool eh? My cellphone sucks cause the battery won't charge from the phone, I have to charge the battery from another phone. I tried taking it to a repair shop and the bill was P1000 so I passed.

Summer's in.. it's Youth Ministry Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment