I went to class today 30 minutes late. Coming to class, I was in the train when suddenly I smelled burned wires and rubber. It made me worry. And soon enough other people smelled it too. But no one made a move. One station away, I noticed smoke coming underneath our train. I was worried it might be some terrorist attack again, and I might become one of the casualties. It was a weird day altogether and it came sometime in my thought that it was a great day to die. I prayed that I would be kept safe until I arrive at my station. And sure enough, enough to endure the suffocating fumes, I made it.

I arrived at class with only 3 students and Dr. Ayuk. It was a great class altogether. I was able to speak my mind and participate with the discussion.

Tomorrow should be Pastor Johnson's birthday if it is a leap year. His birthday is February 29. I think he is younger than me technically.

No comments:

Post a Comment