I had a class today on Stress and Conflict Management. And I just had two hours of sleep after a rush project from California (delayed na nga magsweldo demanding pa). Hay. Anyway, woke up 7AM or so I thought. I arrived at school 8:45AM, and I was the first one in class! A miracle one would say, though this is my second time to arrive first. Ma'am Sonia, my Stress & Conflict professor is in a good mood today. After a short class, it was my first time to go to our chapel service. And I didn't regret going to it. It was awesome. Never felt the overflowing of adoration for God by a young congregation in total love for Him. I am refilled. We had guests - Korean missionaries to Mindanao and man, they are on fire! I am greatly encouraged by everything existent at that time. Pure love. And then I thought, why can't our church do that? I just came from a birthday fellowship of one of our board members. While I am exploding in exuberance to share the experience I had, my torch was snuffed. Oh the reality of dry ministry!

I am torn between two desires: To serve my church and hope that I can influence it to change, or to do what I think what's best for me - to put myself in an catalytical environment with firestarters. What if my chance for greener pasture (meaning healthy spiritual and emotional feeding) won't come if I just stay in my 'comfort zone'? I just wanna be a 'kid' again.

I am very excited for summer to arrive once again. I'll be going places - Bohol, Tagaytay, Palawan & Ilo-ilo. Woohoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment