Woke up today at 10am. I should be in our school retreat today, but here I am, nailed in work. I'm still in an episode of projects I can't get out of. It was sheer necessity that I was able to finish the projects, not of passion to create something pleasing to the eye. I was also supposed to see my AIYS ates today. Sucks. I miss my honey. I miss our time together. We are both very, very busy.

I got a gallon of Double Dutch ice cream (a favorite) on the way home after delivering a project on a CD. Finally an ice cream well enjoyed. Last week I bought a pint of DD (Double Dutch; RR is for Rocky Road) ice cream, before class and wasn't able to eat halfway because the class already started. It melted and was wasted. I wonder why dried cholocate ice cream smelled so bad.

I've been lagging in updating my calendar (Mircrosoft Outlook), I dunno why, but it's affecting me bad. I'm becoming a slouch.

Learned today four out of eight of my classmates who took the architecture board exams passed. Congrats JP, eths, ira & marfe! JP and I agreed that if he passed the board exam, we will go to beach in Bohol. So the planning starts.

No comments:

Post a Comment