Just got home. I'm indulging in ice cream. Today is Chinese New Year... as we say in Chinese, 'Kiong He Huat Say', meaning Happy New Year. Just been to Chinatown with Kuya Sur & company. Finally I got a chance to meet Ate Merla & Ate Afel, they were my ate/classmates during AIYS. Both of them are Chi Alpha coordinators and they are here in Manila for a national meeting of Chi Alpha coordinators. Chi Alpha is the campus ministry arm of AG.

Today, I got a phone call (a first, and hope not the last ayt :) from Kim. She asked me to go with her to the British Consul in Ortigas. She's going to 'London' (pronounced British-ly) to do her nursing profession there. She has to take this English profeciency test first. It was a tiring journey, since Ortigas is not commuter-friendly. We had to walk from MRT to the British Consul in Emerald Avenue, and from Emerald to Megamall where the FX station is. After a quick bite we went to church for our practice for this saturday's concert.

I've been inviting my friends to go to the concert, hoping they would go. A 'bold' step for me. But some declined, others had other things to do. JP is hosting a victory party on the same night for his board exam passing. We are going to Bohol on March, I believe (positive confession makes things real)!

No comments:

Post a Comment