Today's our church's anniversary, we are 20 years old! Pastor Johnson and Sis. Karen are back from States and they are our special guest speakers. I'm so happy they are back. They gave a very timely message for a church whose age doesn't match its size. He talked about Little Commission (cf, the Great Commission), about not venturing out to Samaria and Judea, yet, but looking for the lost sheep of Israel. I lead worship today.. The youth had a great skit. After service we had great fellowship over free and abundant lunch.

I've been experiencing the story of the Tale of Three Kings from both sides today. The Tale of Three Kings is the story about Israel's kings Saul, David and Absolom. Lord, please help me to be David on both sides. I have the right to say what I want in my blog right?

Last Friday after band practice I went to a party for my classmate's board exam passing celebration. I'm so glad to have met my classmates. Because even though we do not see each other often anymore. There's a classmate-bond between us, that we could be, or I could be myself, be the web designer - frustrated architect guy. They have already learned about my pastoring and my study in bible school. And I am quite happy how I conducted myself to them, I wasn't shy or anything, it was now a fact in broad daylight. So much has changed in our outlook in life, each going to his own way. I realized that there is still that level of maturity, clear difinitive levels from when I was in highschool, college and now as a young adult.

To Marvin: Marvs, I heard the news. congrats! You know what I'm talking about and you know I am very happy for you!

Jet is on my feet comfortably sleeping..

1 comment:

  1. Thanks P83k for your prayers! Ngayon lang ako ulet nakapag-basa basa ng mga blogs. I would definitely agree with what you blogged, except I NEVER thought you were a shy person! Kala ko you're just the silent type hehe Anyway, I'm really glad that you're pursuing your studies. Be proud.

    ReplyDelete