Hi there. Woke up today for church. Been a little haggard lately. Because of the work I am receiving and doing. I have been receiving continuous projects from a friend's family and its pouring in fast. I am struggling to catch up (meaning there was no time for procrastination :) I have been dealing with lots of physical and emotional stuff lately. Emotional because days before I had a rift with my pastor about church policy. I was in the wrong. But dealing with it, reasoning and harboring ill-will etc. dampened my over-zealous spirit, as he said. I came in to church aloofed and out of place. But during the course of the service, I managed to talk to him and give up my embarassment.

My mom in Christ, Sis. Lourdes had a new car, a Toyota Altis. After service we prayed for the car outside church. Her son Mark drives the car. After that they treated us for lunch in Sincerity (a famous chicken place in Binondo). We had a great fellowship.

After lunch we went back to church to rehearse for our mini-concert this coming Saturday. We're pretty pumped up. Pray that our event will be a success as well as fun.

Got home sleeping in car. So tired I slept the afternoon. Just woke up at 10pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment