I was encouraged by Kuya Sur to document the happenings in our campus ministry in Universidad de Manila. Last Friday, I rose up early (around 9AM, hehe) to print out the documents I had to pass to the Office of Student Affairs for the recognition of Chi Alpha in UDM. One hour before 12 I was already at church printing the documents. Netty already arrived at SM Manila.



I met Netty at SM Manila at quarter to 12. And there she was. I was just blown away by the way she fixed herself that day. I'm a sucker for ponytails :) So fair, no make-ups but just as beautiful. I kept stealing glances at her which she thought I had some trick in my sleeves. Wow, I was just so inspired. That evening I texted her, "Ang ganda mo today, nagkacrush ako uli sa'yo." Then following up, "Uuy... palakpak tenga! :)"

Anyway, we met only 3 students that afternoon, but its ok, we had a meaningful time of fellowship & bonding. After our BS we had a chance to meet the vice president of UDM and the president of the student body of the whole University, whose in fact an INC follower, but nevertheless he was open to our proposal. He said he's gonna discuss it in the meeting of deans. Do pray for a breakthrough that our proposal for the recognition of UDM will finally happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment