We just concluded our Campus Ministry Consultation Conference here at APTS, Baguio. It's cold here. News say that it's colder here than some parts in US. The conference was great. I am happy that Annie, one of our student leaders, was refilled during our last commissioning service. I myself have some conversations and inquiries with God. I was telling Him to give me the discernment and strength to give up what's still in my hands. And that it's always an honor to serve Him. Not much emotional stir-ups, but one knows that He was there. Met new friends, rekindled old ones. Lots of people have noticed my expressiveness during the event. For the first time daw they had seen my face move. They contribute it to an inspiration. I guess so. Going down tomorrow midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment