I'm here right now at the library. It's a great day. This morning I woke up 30 minutes before class. Hurried bath, no breakfast and drove as fast as I could to school. Of course 30 minutes won't take me to class. I arrived quarter to 9. We were warned last time not to make anymore absences. I was already thinking that if didn't arrive before 9 I will not go to class altogether. Next semester I will really avoid taking morning classes. Thank God when I arrived the class hasn't started yet, and there were only 3 of us students there. Our professor was quite disappointed of the attendance turn-out. Because we're having a guest professor in, Dr. Tappeiner. He's teaching about Pauline Theology.

And I'm glad that I was in today's class. I learned a lot from this seasoned theologian. He taught Pauline Theology as a "first-hand speaker" or as Paul. His way of teaching through narrative was quite engaging and interesting. Lot's of thought provoking questions were laid on the table. So it was great.

After class, I saw my Cambodian schoolmate Meang in the hallway and asked me how I and my girlfriend are doing. (Imagine he's a former Buddhist monk, now in bible school and he's graduating this March). I was not into chapel so we agreed to have lunch together at the newly opened McDonalds just beside our school. We had a great time catching up. And he was surprised to learn that Antonette is a dentist. Because his girl prospect was a also a dentist from Operation Blessing! So after lunch, we decided to spend some more time sharing and listening to each other's plans and his much awaited asking-of-hand. We spent some time in prayer and after that went our separate ways. It was a blessed time.

No comments:

Post a Comment