I instantly fell asleep after I got home. Yesterday, I was out all day visiting the student outreach with Ptr. Sur and had our discipleship group in the evening. On the way to Emilio Aguinaldo College (that's where I'm picking them up) the traffic was so heavy and the weather was so hot that I was like imprisoned on a metal chamber. I shouted a few times in "agony." After picking them up (Taft Strip is one of three sites they're trying to reach), we went to Intramuros Strip and meet another group. I did some interviewing and video footages for documentation. We had lunch at McDonalds Recto, and went to the Student Center in Recto. Went to FEU to do some more footages. And then took Ptr. Sur and some guests back to Paco church.

After that, went to Robinsons' Place and walked around. I wasn't sure if the church is still open. But after I got the confirmation I went to church by 5:30PM. And discipleship group afterwards. Got home by past 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment